Liquid beer yeast enriched with vitamin C, MSM, chrome and plant extracts – Supplement animal feed for pigeons.
Van-Biergist liquid 17000 is a brewers yeast extract containing a high concentration of chrome chelate, vitamin C, MSM, apple cider vinegar and plant extracts.
– Enhances a maximum recovery of the pigeon after the flight.
– Maintains an optimal pH in the stomach and increases the resistance to stress.
– Is a source of folic acid and several minerals, which make glucose available to the body.
– Reinforces the immune system.
– Contains the essential amino acids for the development of the muscles and the plumage.
– Is a source of vitamins B, which ensures the conversion of fats and carbohydrates in the body.
Excellent in combination with Vanergy 13000+, Van-Endurance 15500 and Vanaplume 14500. Can be administered throughout the year.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
– During the flight season: 2 to 3 times a week before the flight, in combination with Vanergy 13000+ or Van-Endurance 15500, and when arriving home, in combination with Vanergy 13000+ for a faster recovery.
– During breeding and during the weaning of the youngsters: 2 to 3 times a week.
– During the moulting: 3 times a week together with Vanaplume 14500.
Shake before use.
– Apple cider vinegar
– beer yeast
Russian ginseng extract
– Pedunculate Oak extract
Walnut tree extract
MSM (methyl sylfonyl methane)
– Crude proteins 5 %
– crude fat 1,5 %
– crude fibre < 0,3 % - crude ash 0,4 % - total humidity 81 %. PACKAGING: - 500 ml bottle