A strong disinfectant for the nostrils, for the cure of rattles – canker -slime and other afflictions of the nostrils, the beak and thoat of the pigeons.
A great preventative of Trichomoniases and Coryza (snot).
How do you know that your pigeons have this diseases ?
– Below are few signs of this disease :
– Do you see pigeons that open their beaks wide, and smack or have slime in their throats ?
– Do you hear from time to time “tchic” ?
– Do your birds have dirty nostrils ?
– Do you birds scratch their head or nose with their feet ?
– After flying, do they sit with their beaks wide open ?
As a precautionary measure :
To avoid contamination in the basket during racing season, put one drop of Mugmo X Colman in the nostrils when they come home from the race.
As a cure from infection :
1 drop daily in each nostril for a period of one week.
We also advise you, to give 1 tablespoon os Antico X Colman in 1 litre of drinking water during the treatment to bring the droppings back to normal.